Due to the COVID-19 epidemic, for the sake of both your safety and the health of our employees, the team of the JU Centre for Communications and Marketing functions on a rotational basis.
Telephone numbers and e-mail addresses of all employees of the Centre for Communications and Marketing are available below. The calls to desk phones of remotely working employees will be diverted to their mobile phones. If the employee does not answer the call, it may mean that he or she is having a different conversation at the moment.
In case of problems with establishing a telephone connection, please send an e-mail request to the employee for contact by phone, indicating the phone number and the approximate time of contact.
The secretarial service is provided on a continuous basis, from Monday to Friday, from 7.30 am to 3.30 pm.
If a visit to the premises of the Centre for Communications and Marketing turns out to be necessary, please contact us in advance and make an appointment.
ul. Michałowskiego 9/3
Phone: +48 12 663 23 00
Kinga Drechny-Mucha – Director of the Centre for Communications and Marketing
Joanna Chodór – Deputy Director of the Centre for Communications and Marketing
Sylwia Wojciechowska – tel.: +48 12 663 23 00
Gift Shop – Floriańska 49
ul. Floriańska 49, 31-019 Kraków
tel.: +48 539 639 598
Gift Shop – JU Museum Collegium Maius
ul. Jagiellońska 15, 31-010 Kraków
tel.: +48 12 663 15 22
Julita Sznajderska – Head
Anna Nowak-Dorda – Head, tel. : +48 12 663 23 17
Klaudia Kardyś, tel. : +48 12 663 23 15
Estera Podobińska, tel. : +48 12 663 23 16
Małgorzata Pokwap, tel. : +48 12 663 23 12
Joanna Radzicka, tel. : +48 12 663 23 58
Kamil Sikora, tel. +48 12 663 23 23
The objectives of the University Marketing Unit include:
- Planning, coordinating and realising university-wide promotional and marketing activities both in Poland and abroad;
- Designing and implementing new promotional tools;
- Managing the official JU YouTube account: www.youtube.com/user/unijagiellonski and https://www.youtube.com/c/JUtubeUJ;
- Managing the JU mobile app;
- Managing the Digital Signage system;
- Coordinating, implementing and overseeing the JU Brand Identity;
- Keeping record of requests for the Rector's honorary patronage, and the decisions to grant the patronage.
Katarzyna Frankowicz – Head, tel. : +48 12 663 23 04
Ewa Cebula, tel. : +48 12 663 23 27
Agnieszka Dybaś, tel. : +48 12 663 23 06
Paulina Gajda-Gałuszka – on leave
Dorota Kalisz, tel. : +48 12 663 23 02
Konrad Piątkowski, tel. : +48 12 663 23 57
Joanna Węgiel, tel. : +48 12 663 23 03
The objectives of the University Events Unit include:
- Organisation of university-wide events: honorary doctorate and professorship award ceremonies, presentation of Merentibus Medal, Plus ratio quam vis medal, JU Person of Merit awards and Jagiellonian Laurel JU Rector's awards, PhD degree renewal ceremonies, JU honorary professorship award ceremonies, and other events commissioned by the Rector;
- Organisation of special occasion celebrations: National Education Day, Jagiellonian University Day, JU Remembrance Day, Professors' Brunch, JU Rector's Christmas meeting, Christmas meeting for retired professors, farewell ceremonies for retiring professors, cornerstone planting ceremonies, opening of new university buildings, and other events commissioned by the Rector;
- Assistance during visits by the university's guests at the university-wide level, as well as other visits commissioned by the Rector;
- Organisation of PhD and habilitation ceremonies;
- Providing administrative support to the Committee for the Maintenance of JU Professors' Graves.
Maciej Pilch – Head, tel. : +48 12 663 23 55
Elżbieta Jagłowska, tel. : +48 12 663 23 60
Kamila Koper, tel. : +48 12 663 23 54
Michał Rdzanek, tel. : +48 12 663 23 18
Kinga Rozwadowska, tel. : +48 12 663 23 60
Katarzyna Tumm, tel. : +48 12 663 23 60
Anna Tylek, tel. : +48 12 663 23 60
Agnieszka Woźniak, tel. : +48 12 663 23 56
The objectives of the Conferences Unit include:
- Comprehensive organisation of scientific events (congresses, conferences, symposiums, conventions, workshops, courses) for more than 60 participants, including:
- support for Jagiellonian University researchers in applying for the organisation of scientific events;
- assistance in budget preparation;
- conference registration software with online payment;
- organisation of accommodation, catering, transportation and accompanying events;
- ordering conference materials, poster boards, exhibition and registration booths;
- preparation of tender documentation;
- financial services;
- conference logistics management;
- Consulting for conferences with less than 60 participants and providing substantive support for JU employees and JU units organizing conferences individually.
Detailed information can be found at www.konferencje.uj.edu.pl/en_GB/start
Mariusz Kopiejka – Head, tel. : +48 12 663 23 08
Agnieszka Defus, tel. +48 12 663 23 13
Kamil Jodłowiec, tel. +48 12 663 23 10
Łukasz Wspaniały, tel. +48 12 663 23 09
Bartosz Zawiślak, tel. +48 12 23 11
The objectives of the Digital Media Unit include:
- Managing the content of the main websites of the Jagiellonian University and JU Centre for Communications and Marketing;
- Reporting on events organised by or in collaboration with the Jagiellonian University;
- Popularising achievements of JU researchers, particularly in the form of science communication;
- Maintaining the aforementioned websites and updating them in accordance with the latest standards.